Day Trip to France – Saturday 6th October 2018
Would you like a day trip to France to a pretty northern town, followed by shopping in a supermarket? Please read on……
Sandhurst and District Twinning Association have arranged a day trip to France on
Saturday 6th October 2018
The day will include:
- Travel by coach from Sandhurst leaving at approximately 7.00 am
- Visit St. Omer, a bustling town about forty minutes from the Eurotunnel, where you can look around and choose your restaurant for lunch.
- Next stop will be for shopping in a supermarket to stock up on a French delicacy, such as cheese, pate, patisserie, wine, etc., etc.
- Possible visit to our twinned village, Heuringhem, for a cup of tea.
- Return home to Sandhurst at about 8.00 pm
Cost: £30 per Adult or £20 per Child (up to 16 years old) for the coach fare and Eurotunnel
You will need to bring your valid passport
If you would like to book this trip, please contact:
Jill Oliphant 01580 850414 or email email@example.com
John Cunningham 07964737255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your payment for the coach fare and Eurotunnel with your passport number(s)will confirm your place(s). Book early to avoid disappointment.
Judy Avery (on behalf of the committee)